Not satisfied with the structure of your smile?
No need to lose your self-esteem more. No need to lose your confidence more. Just you and your beautiful and natural looking smile. Is this what you are also looking for? Congratulations! Your search ends up here. Presenting a unique and proven dental solution of Porcelain Veneers Washington DC that helps you in restoring your natural smile. Now you can also smile more confidently in front of others without any shame because we will make your teeth healthy and stain free using porcelain veneers.
Let’s get into more detail what are porcelain veneers and how you can get benefits from this treatment.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
To know about porcelain veneers Washington DC, you must first know what does the term “Veneers” mean in the dental industry. Sometimes, dentists use a thin layer to place it on the tooth’s surface. This thin layer is called veneers which are made of a restorative material. It allows dentists to protect your damaged tooth surface. Not only in protecting a damaged tooth surface but the dentists also use it to improve the aesthetics of your tooth.
Talking about the Porcelain Veneers, it is used to bond the damaged surface of your tooth. The fine layers or shells of the Porcelain Veneers are made up of a dental ceramic material. Porcelain Veneers are long-lasting in nature using which, you will get a fine and attractive shine for your front teeth.
Why should you have treatment of porcelain veneers Washington DC?
Look at your teeth. Is there any kind of stain on your front teeth? Stains from food materials like coffee and tea? Even it is also possible that your teeth have got stains from smoking cigarettes. Is it?
If so, then it is the right time to get up and visit your dentist for porcelain veneers treatment. You can improve your front teeth appearance at our dental clinic by getting treatment of Porcelain Veneers Washington DC.
How Porcelain Veneers Washington DC give your smile a natural look again?
Using veneers can make the appearance of your teeth better and natural. It closes the gap between the teeth and also lengthens teeth that have been shortened. Have a look at the facts that describe how we can assist you with porcelain veneers-
- Within a day, you will get a complete smile makeover.
- Get your fractured or discoloured teeth restored.
- Changing the colour, size, or shape of your tooth to correct imperfections.
- Assist in correcting the worn away teeth edges.
- Assist in correcting imperfections of your small or malpositioned teeth.
Important points to be kept in mind after getting Porcelain Veneers treatment
- Don’t forget to brush and floss your teeth regularly at least twice a day.
- Visit your dentist for a regular check-up to ensure that your veneers are not chipped or fractured.
- Avoid using abrasive toothpaste. Abrasive toothpaste will make your teeth look dull and obviously, you don’t want it.
- Avoid chewing hard objects because these may cause a crack or damage on your veneers.
5 Must known facts that you should know about cosmetic veneers
- Reduce Sensitivity- Porcelain veneers can make your teeth less sensitive and stronger allowing your teeth to look brighter and more beautiful. Do you know why you do not feel sensitivity after getting this treatment? It is because porcelain veneers cover the front of teeth which in turn acts as a barrier against hot or cold food and drinks.
- Your enamel is safe- Due the advanced dentistry techniques and solutions, getting this treatment will make your enamel more safe and secure. Without any dental damage, our expert dentists is able to place the veneers efficiently.
- A new structure of your smile- Now you can widen your smile, accentuate your cheekbones, or make your face more symmetrical. With the help of advanced dentistry, the dentists can easily makeover your smile using dental veneers.
- Avoid hard food- No doubt how careful you have to be while taking care of your veneers. Taking hard food can damage your veneers. Avoid eating hard foods like raw apples, carrots, crunchy vegetables etc.
- Longevity- When thinking of a durable and long-lasting solution for your smile problem, porcelain veneers can be the best option for you. But, keep in mind, you have to do proper cleaning in a regular manner.
You don’t need to get worried about any kinds of risks associated with this treatment. Get assistance from our expert dentists at Dr Ryan & Associates. at Washington DC Dental. We help you to get your real smile back without any risk.